Thank you for your interest in submitting artwork for Wisconsin ArtsWest 41, the annual juried art exhibit sponsored by the L.E. Phillips Memorial Public Library.
- All entries must be the original work of the entrant.
- All entrants must reside in Wisconsin and be age 18 or older.
- Please make sure you have read carefully the Wisconsin ArtsWest 41 informational brochure before you proceed with your submission.
- Artists may enter one large or two smaller pieces. Any work (including diptychs and tryptychs) that exceeds 50 inches in any dimension is considered large.
- Artists who wish to enter two small pieces must submit two separate entries. Additionally, each artist must use a unique email address for submitting work (i.e. husband and wife must each use separate email addresses).
- Image file uploads: file names must not contain any information which could identify the artist, such as artist or studio name.
Deadline: Tuesday, January 28, 2020